Perfectly dosed with progressive cavity pumps
Progressive cavity pump technology for highly abrasive fluids
The key component of the rotating displacement pump is the characteristic rotor/stator geometry. As premium provider in this field ViscoTec constantly works on ways to reduce wear for dosing processes significantly. Knowing the impacts of abrasive products on the wear, ViscoTec is able to design rotor and stator materials customized and specific to the particular application. High process expertise combined with optimized wear properties lead to long lifetime and unique performance of the dosing pump – also for highly filled and abrasive fluids.
Process reliability in filling hand wash paste
The conveying principle therefore counteracts the factors influencing the so-called abrasive wear. ViscoTec’s endless piston principle, with its minimal-wear dosage of abrasive media and cosmetics, is clearly the right choice. A significant increase in effectiveness of the filling process for the pastes can be achieved, with a decrease in costs and maintenance down time.
Filled thermal pastes reliably applied
ViscoTec is clearly focused at dispensing solutions and offer a wide range of equipment suitable for dispensing thermal management products as well as other materials. Having worked with ViscoTec on a number of projects, collaboration has always been key to our success.
Checklist for dosing technology procurement:
- Which particular characteristics does this fluid have?
- In which containers is the material to be delivered?
- Is the material to be applied ready to be processed and/or dosed or does it require preparation?
- Do preliminary tests in the laboratory need to be carried out due to high technical requirements?
- Have all mechanical details been clarified? (Hose lengths, connectors, adapters, mountings)
- Have all electrical details been clarified? (Signal exchange, electrical connections, interfaces)
- Has sufficient attention been given to all criteria for the dosing of abrasive materials?